Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Insanity: Month 2 Week 2



On Day 51 I must have landed improperly during the Max Interval Plyo because, my right knee started to bother me. Over the following few days, I took Cod Liver oil, some anti-inflamatory pills and have been doing modifications for the circuits that require any major jumping.

Diet: Let me put this way, if this was a class, I would have been put back a year. I have royally sucked at eating clean. So I have logged my diet consistently since beginning Month 2. I tried the no/low carb thing for a week then I switched to a no-sugar routine the next week. One thing I learned from being committed to MyFitnessPal, is that my calorie intake is not the problem, I am in fact not using up my calorie allowance for the day. However, on the sugar front, I seem to be going waaaaaaaaay above my goal. Ok take for example March 18



Total    
Goal
Left Over
Total Fat
24
51           
27
Sodium                
1296     
2500     
1204
Carbs   
125
208
83
Fiber    
5
17
12
Sugar  
83           
30           
-53
Protein                
61
57
-4




On this day, I had 527 calories leftover for the day, I also get extra calorie allowances whenever I work out. I consumed lower than the recommendation in most of the categories as you can see but OD'd on sugar. Here's is a breakdown of what I ate.

Breakfast: 2% Mango greek Yogurt – Chobani = 160cals

Lift Off – When I worked out –  (it’s a workout energy boost by herbal life) = only 10cals

Lunch: Grilled Chick w. broccoli & a zero calorie soda….okay... and a piece of bread = 341 cals

Dinner: 2% black cherry yogurt – chobani = 160cals

Snack: Seedless Grape 1 cup /Weather original candy 4pcs/shortbread cookies mini = 317 calories (I’m sure this must look bad for a lot of people, but for me this is trying. Oy vey.. I gotta do better man. 9 days to go. )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...