Tuesday, June 18, 2013

HIM = EVERYTHING


Her debut




I could not think of  any other way to honor you but to share your awesomeness with the world. So as I sit here at 3a on week day jamming to Got it Bad, I guess the short version of what I'm trying to say is that I love you, I appreciate you... and I thank you for being 

Amazing..Motivated...Open...Giving...Hardworking...Endearing..Nurturing..Enterprising...

you are all that and a bag of chips...you are destined for greatness

In you, I've learned to be strong, believe in myself, be patient, selfless, optimistic. I know that I unleash the bitch way too often than necessary and I'm sorry for this. I am working on putting that heffer in check - just give me some time. Know that you are loved so deeply, I lose my breath just thinking about it. 

....and I pledge to shave my legs and put out more ;) 


Happy Belated Father's Day 




Her Dedication 


Her First Halloween








6 comments:

  1. Awwww.... Yum-Yum's daddy... Happy daddy's day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soo beautiful!! So proud of my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. Your daughter is beautiful!
    www.yvonnesloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...See washing!

    On some real ish, this right here touched my heart.

    *runs off to go find my future baby daddy*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...