Thursday, May 9, 2013

From Me To You


Image: wall-a-day.blogspot.com


Darling Yum Yum,

Your cousins mom was buried today, she was young, beautiful and full of potential – it was not her time... This made me think about how transient life can be, and all of the million things she’d have loved to say to your cousins and they to her. It also made me think of the million questions that I have but will never get an original answer to. With this in mind, I’ve decided to portion out a section of KahyZen for letters to you; to capture the wonderful happenings of our lives that you might be too little to remember and lace them with a nugget of advice.

I love you from the depths of my soul,

Mehmmy (as you adorably call me)




1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful letter! I love this and may your cousin's legacy live on through her child.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...